Papers Submission Email: email@example.com
(Article files should be provided in Microsoft Word format While you are welcome to submit a PDF of the document alongside the Word file, PDFs alone are not acceptable.Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by two or more experts in the corresponding field.)
|Biographies and acknowledgements||
Our goal is to provide you with a professional and courteous experience at each stage of the review and publication process. There are also some responsibilities that sit with you as the author. We urge you to read - they will help you avoid the most common publishing ethics issues. A few key points:
1. Any manuscript you submit to IWESPR2024 should be original. That means it should not have been published before in its current, or similar, form. If any substantial element of your paper has been previously published, you need to declare this to the journal editor upon submission. Please note, the editor may use Crossref Similarity Check to check on the originality of submissions received. This service compares submissions against a database of 49 million works from 800 scholarly publishers.
2. Your work should not have been submitted elsewhere and should not be under consideration by any other publication.
- Conference date 3/23-24/2024
- Submission deadline 12/30/2023
- First decision about 1/15/2024
- Final acceptance 1/30/2024
- Web of Science (SCI)
- EI Compendex (EI)
- Google and Google Scholar